Tygris Belt Dressing - R215 - 400ml
Belt Dressing - R215 - 400ml
Description Reduces slippage and increase transmitted power. Effectively boosts the performance of ‘V’, flat and round drive belts by reducing slippage, thereby extending belt life, reducing energy needs and the noise associated with slipping belts. Helps in the management of production costs and reduces environmental impact.
Benefits & Features
• Highly tacky product – effectively reduces slippage Suitable for all drive belts
• Increases belt life
• Boosts transmitted power by up to 50%
• Helps in the reduction of energy costs
• High adhesion prevents throw off
• Resistant to oxidisation
• Easily removed Directions for Use Shake can well before use.
Spray from 25-30cm ensuring an even coating over the whole surface. Slippage will decrease as product is distributed.
Appearance: Clear, tacky low viscosity fluid
Odour: Low odour after solvent has evaporated
Contents: Blend of synthetic polymer plasticiser, naphtha solvent and hydrocarbon propellants. No silicones
Storage: Below 50°C
Flash Point: <0°C
Relative Gravity: 0.785
Solubility: Insoluble in water
Temperature Range: Up to 130°C
We Also Recommend