Shell Rimula R4 X 15W-40 Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil - 20 Litres
Shell Rimula R4 X 15W-40
Shell Rimula R4 X 15W-40 Main Applications
- Shell Rimula R4 X 15W40 provides demonstrated protection and performance in the latest high power heavy-duty diesel engines from European, US and Japanese manufacturers in both on-highway and off-highway applications.
- High Technology Low Emission Engines
- Shell Rimula R4 X 15W40 is suitable for most modern low emission engines meeting Euro 5, 4, 3, 2, and US 2002 emission requirements.
Shell Rimula R4 X 15W-40 Performance, Features & Benefits:
- Acid and Corrosion Control
- Reduced Engine Wear
- Deposit Control
Shell Rimula R4 X 15W-40 has been specifically designed for use in heavy duty diesel engines that meet stringent requirements for exhaust emissions and require long, or even very long, oil drain intervals.
In addition to excellent protection against wear, the product greatly limits the occurrence of corrosion and the internal contamination of the engine. This aspect is very important in case of use in emission-optimized engines, taking into account the sometimes considerable amount of soot that the oil has to absorb.
Specifications/Approvals & Recommendations
- API: CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4
- API: CF, SL
- ACEA: E7, E5, E3
- Global: DHD-1
- Caterpillar: ECF-2, ECF-1-A
- Cummins: CES 20078, 77, 76, 75, 72, 71
- DDC: 93K215
- Deutz: DQC III-10
- Mack EO-M+, MACK EO-M
- MAN: M3275-1
- MB Approval: 228.3
- MTU Catergory 2
- Renault Trucks: RLD-2
- Volvo: VDS-3
- JASO: DH-1
Shell Rimula R4 X 15W-40 is also very resistant to high temperatures and the oxidative and thermal load resulting from this, so that the engine is kept clean internally, even at long drain intervals. Shell Rimula R4 X 15W-40 simultaneously meets the old and more recent specifications.
This means that tests have shown that the product offers good protection against wear both when using fuels with a high sulfur content and when using fuels with low sulfur content.
We Also Recommend