SAR Lubricants Fifth Wheel Grease - 12.5 kg Keg
FIFTH WHEEL GREASE is a highly tenacious grease designed for heavy-duty applications where adhesion, shock loading and good corrosion protection is needed. Formulated with a high level of additional lubricating solids and has a very high resistance to water wash-off to make it ideal for use on commercial vehicle fifth wheels.
- Fifth Wheel Grease can be applied by hand or by using a standard grease gun (400gm cartridges).
- Ideal for use on commercial vehicle fifth wheels, bucket pins on heavy earth moving equipment, crane slews etc.
- Can also be used as an assembly and running-in compound. NB – due to the high solid content, Fifth Wheel Grease is not recommended for use on anti-friction bearings.
- A high level of lubricating solids keeps working surfaces apart and substantially extends component life.
- Being fully resistant to the wet extends the life of the lubricant and protects components from corrosion.
- Adhesive properties provide increased lasting protection.
- High resistance to water wash-off promotes longer service life in fifth wheel application.
Click here for Technical Data Sheet
(Please Note that if product is not in stock and you order it, it can take 3 - 7 working days to arrive)
All Prices Excluding VAT
VAT will be added at checkout
We Also Recommend