SAR Lubricants fifth wheel grease - 12.5 kg Keg
fifth wheel grease
fifth wheel grease is a highly tenacious grease designed for heavy-duty applications where adhesion, shock loading and good corrosion protection is needed. Formulated with a high level of additional lubricating solids and has a very high resistance to water wash-off to make it ideal for use on commercial vehicle fifth wheels.
- fifth wheel grease can be applied by hand or by using a standard grease gun (400gm cartridges).
- Ideal for use on commercial vehicle fifth wheels, bucket pins on heavy earth moving equipment, crane slews etc.
- Can also be used as an assembly and running-in compound. NB – due to the high solid content, Fifth Wheel Grease is not recommended for use on anti-friction bearings.
- A high level of lubricating solids keeps working surfaces apart and substantially extends component life.
- Being fully resistant to the wet extends the life of the lubricant and protects components from corrosion.
- Adhesive properties provide increased lasting protection.
- High resistance to water wash-off promotes longer service life in fifth wheel application.
Click here for Technical Data Sheet
We Also Recommend