Fuchs Titan Supergear MC 80w140 gear oil - 20 Litres
Supergear MC 80w140 gear oil
Fuchs Titan Supergear MC 80w140 gear oil is a multigrade transmission fluid of SAE Class 80W-140 predominantly used in highly stressed axle drives. Additionally the product is
suitable for use in synchronised and nonsynchronised manual transmissions, transfer cases and auxiliary drives calling for an API GL-4 fluid.
Fuchs Titan Supergear MC 80w140 gear oil is miscible and compatible with conventional branded gear oils. However, mixing with other gear oils should be
avoided in order to fully utilise the product’s benefits. A complete oil change is recommended when converting to Fuchs Titan Supergear MC 80w140 gear oil.
- High additive buffer for extended drain intervals acc. to manufacturer’s specification
- Stable lubricating film even with very hot oil and/or very high stresses. This leads to outstanding wear protection an optimum efficiency
- Very good corrosion protection and yellow-metal compatibility
- High oxidation stability prevents from thickening and deposits
- Good compatibility with seals materials reduces risk of leakages
- Fuchs Titan Supergear MC 80w140 gear oil offers very good shear stability, i.e. SAE Class 80W-140 does not change, even after very long oil change intervals
- API GL-4/GL-5
- SCANIA STO 1:0
- JOHN DEERE JDM J 11 E
- OPEL 19 42 386
- RENAULT VI
- VOLVO 97310
- ZF TE-ML 08
Click here for Technical Data Sheet
All prices shown are excluding VAT and shipping costs
VAT and shipping costs will be added at checkout.
We Also Recommend