Fuchs Titan Sintofluid 75w80 Gear Oil
Fuchs Titan Sintofluid 75w80
Fuchs Titan Sintofluid 75w80 gear oil is produced using modern additive technology with multiple synchromesh compatibility blended in a base oil matrix with synthetic components.
Fuchs Titan Sintofluid 75w80 gear oil is miscible and compatible with conventional branded gear oils. However, intermixtures with other gear oils should be avoided in order to fully utilise the product’s benefits. Consequently a complete oil change is recommended when converting to Fuchs Titan Sintofluid 75w80 gear oil.
- Rationalisation of product diversity to one FE-MTF
- Offers reliable operation under high loads in manual transmissions during the whole oil operation time (Fill-for-life)
- Protects reliably against wear, sludge formation, agglomeration and corrosion
- Offers good viscosity temperature behaviour lying above the performance of many normal service gearbox lubricants, thus ensuring lubrication at very low as well as very high operation temperatures
- Thermally highly stable and does not foam even under highest stress.
- Compatible with many elastomers and other sealant materials.
- API GL-5
- MIL-L-2105 D
- ALFA ROMEO
- BMW 83 22 0 309 031
- BMW 83 22 0 403 247
- BMW 83 22 7 533 818
- BMW 2300 1434 404
- BMW 2300 7533 513/818
- FORD M2C200-C/C2/C3
- OPEL 19 40 182, 19 40 757, 19 40 768, 19 40 776
- VOLVO 97308
- VW 501 50 (G 005 000 05/G 005
Click here for Technical Data Sheet
We Also Recommend