Fuchs Titan Race Pro R 20W-50 Engine Oil - 5 Litres
TITAN RACE PRO R 20W-50 is a race proven engine oil with an inclusion of synthetic additives and base stocks. It is developed with advanced wear reducing chemistry, ester synthetic base materials and technology derived from aircraft turbojet engine lubrication.
It therefore has load-carrying and film strength properties considerably in excess of those achieved with conventional mineral or synthesised hydrocarbon lubrications (PAOs), giving optimum protection and superior gear change characteristics. This exceptional stay-in-grade formulation protects both engines and transmissions while the ester synthetics combat wear and friction on all critical load surfaces at cold starts and during high temperature
Click here to open the Titan Race Range Brochure
TITAN RACE PRO R 20W-50 provides outstanding protection for highly stressed engines. It is recommended for use in all high output engines where API SH or SJ lubricants are specified. It is formulated to suit both air and water-cooled engines. All high performance power units running on leadfree, low-lead or racing gasolines benefit from the extra protection of TITAN RACE PRO R 20W-50.
- High detergency ensures exceptional engine cleanliness
- Test bed and extensive racing experience show significant increases in power output
- High film strength reduces wear and friction, ensuring reliability and long component life
- Unique formula releases entrained air quickly, minimising the risk of oil starvation
- Advanced surface chemistry provides vital protection to pistons and bores, cam lobes and bearings
- Excellent shear stability for ‘stay-in-grade’ performance
- API SH & SJ
- CCMC G4
Click here for Technical Data Sheet
(Please Note that if product is not in stock and you order it, it can take 3 - 7 working days to arrive)
We Also Recommend