Fuchs Titan Race Pro R 15w50 racing oil - 5 to 20 Litres
Race Pro R 15w50 racing oil
TITAN RACE PRO R 15w50 racing oil is a race proven engine oil with a high synthetic content. Utilising advanced wear reducing chemistry, ester synthetic base materials and technology derived from aircraft turbojet engine lubrication, TITAN RACE PRO R 15W-50 exhibits load-carrying and film strength properties considerably in excess of those achieved with conventional mineral or synthesised hydrocarbon lubrications (PAOs).
TITAN RACE PRO R 15w50 racing oil provides outstanding protection for highly stressed engines. It is recommended for use in all high output engines where SH or SJ lubricants are specified. TITAN RACE PRO R 15w50 racing oil may be used to advantage in many modified engines in competition applications.
The advanced wear reducing chemistry, ester synthetic base materials and technology derived from aircraft turbojet lubrication makes TITAN RACE PRO R 15w50 racing oil ideally suited for use in highly stressed turbo charged competition units. TITAN RACE PRO R 15w50 racing oil gives excellent performance in competition cars which use motorcycle-type combined engine/transmission lubrication. Very high film strength and stable multigrade characteristics give optimum protection and superior gear change characteristics.
All high performance power units running on leadfree, low-lead or racing gasolines benefit from the extra protection of TITAN RACE PRO R 15w50 racing oil. Also for use in applications where excessive fuel dilution has been encountered.
• High detergency ensures exceptional engine cleanliness
• Test bed and extensive racing experience show significant increases in power output
• High film strength reduces wear and friction, ensuring reliability and long component life
• Unique formula releases entrained air quickly, minimising risk of oil starvation
• Advanced surface chemistry provides vital protection to pistons and bores, cam lobes and bearings
•Excellent shear stability for ‘stay-in-grade’ performance
• Improved high temperature deposit control and oxidation stability
Recommended for use where the following specifications are quoted:-
• API SL, SJ & SH
Click here for Technical Data Sheet
(Please Note that if product is not in stock and you order it, it can take 3 - 7 working days to arrive)
We Also Recommend