Fuchs Titan GT1 PRO V 0w20 engine oil - 4 to 20 Litres
GT1 Pro V 0w20 engine oil
TITAN GT1 PRO V SAE 0w20 engine oil is an innovative low viscosity engine oil. The unique formulation based on XTL-Technology in conjunction with the further
developed FUCHS additive technology provides the superior engine oil TITAN GT1 PRO V SAE 0W-20.
Today’s highly stressed systems and engines with Stop-Start-Systems make high demands on the lubrication. The unique XTL-Technology offers superior wear protection and performance reserves in spite of the low viscosity class. Significant improvements in fuel economy and CO2 emissions where achieved by lowering the dynamic viscosity and utilising new additive technology of TITAN GT1 PRO
V SAE 0w20 engine oil.
TITAN GT1 PRO V SAE 0w20 engine oil has been specially developed and approved for use in the new VOLVO VEA (Volvo Engine Architecture) engine generation.
TITAN GT1 PRO V SAE 0w20 engine oil is suitable for gasoline and Diesel engines requiring the Volvo VCC RBS0-2AE specification. Certain engines of the VEA
engine generation may only be filled with lubricants according to the new Volvo VCC RBS0-2AE 0w20 engine oil specification.
TITAN GT1 PRO V SAE 0w20 engine oil is miscible and compatible with conventional branded engine oils. However, mixing with other engine oils should be avoided in order to fully utilize the product’s benefits. A complete oil change is recommended
when switching to TITAN GT1 PRO V SAE 0w20 engine oil.
- Excellent cold starting behaviour very fast oil circulation even at extremely low temperatures due to XTL
- Lower fuel consumption (up to 3,9% in the M111 FE test) and less CO2 emissions due to XTL
- Lower oil consumption offered by XTL-Technology in spite of the low viscosity class SAE 0W-20
- Extreme shear stability
- Can be used for extended drain intervals
- Outstanding ageing stability due to XTL-Technology
- Best wear protection at all operating conditions
- The viscosity class has been specially adjusted to fulfil the requirements of Volvo
- Specially developed to fulfil the new Volvo VCC RBS0-2AE specification (Gasoline and Diesel engines) and approved by Volvo!
- VOLVO VCC RBS0-2AE
- ACEA A1/B1
(Please Note that if product is not in stock and you order it, it can take 3 - 7 working days to arrive)
We Also Recommend