Fuchs Titan GT1 Pro Flex 5w30 Engine Oil
GT1 Pro Flex 5w30 Engine Oil
Now available in 5L Cardboard Lube Cube
Fuchs Titan GT1 Pro Flex 5w30 engine oil is a Premium engine oil for passenger cars and vans utilizing the new XTLTechnology. The innovative XTL-Technology offers highest performance over the full temperature range from very low up to very high temperatures.
The unique lubrication properties of Fuchs Titan GT1 Pro Flex 5w30 engine oil XTL-Technology offer significant benefits in highly stressed engines, especially also in latest downsized aggregates or engines with Stop-StartSystems. Engines with a high power density enjoy reliable lubrication and start easier and quicker.
The product also is advantageous for cars with exhaust gas after treatment systems such as catalysts or particulate filters, as it keeps their conversion rate high and provides better life time. XTL-Technology is proven to allow lower fuel consumption even compared to the same SAE-class.
Fuchs Titan GT1 Pro Flex 5w30 engine oil is suitable for vehicles running on gasoline, diesel or gas (LPG, CNG), also in combination with up-to-date exhaust gas after treatment systems. Even older engine generations can be changed over to Fuchs Titan GT1 Pro Flex 5w30 engine oil.
Also the product can be applied in many vehicles of Asian manufacturers if the use of a C3 5w30 engine oil is specified. Fuchs Titan GT1 Pro Flex 5w30 engine oil may only be used in diesel engines when also low sulphur diesel fuel is being used.
- At cold start oil distribution time is up to 55% lower and engine start takes place up to 35% quicker.
- Due to XTL-Technology even further improved fuel economy of up to 1.7% at the same SAE-viscosity level
- Up to 18% lower oil consumption offered by XTLtechnology
- Improved ageing stability due to XTL-Technology: up to 38% lower viscosity increase in standardized engine test
- Protects exhaust gas after treatment systems
- Excellent wear protection with maximum power output.
- Applicable in diesel and gasoline engines.
- Prevents from deposits in engines and turbochargers
- ACEA C3
- API SN/SM
- dexos2TM (GB2C0209075)
- MB-APPROVAL 229.51/229.52
- VW 505 00/505 01
- FIAT 9.55535-S3
We Also Recommend