Fuchs Titan GT1 Pro C2 5w30 Engine Oil - 20 Litres
Fuchs Titan GT1 Pro C2
TITAN GT1 PRO C-2 5W-30 is an innovative engine oil for modern cars. TITAN GT1 PRO C-2 5W-30 offers benefits to all advanced, fuel-efficient engines
regardless of their emission category. TITAN GT1 PRO C-2 5W-30 keeps turbochargers clean for maintaining long-term optimum charging pressure.
TITAN GT1 PRO C-2 5W-30 provides perfect protection for exhaust gas after treatment devices such as particulate filters, CRT’s or oxidation catalysts. Tests prove that TITAN GT1 PRO C-2 5W-30 reduces fuel consumption significantly compared to conventional motor oils.
FUCHS - 20 Litre Lube Cubes are manufactured from 100% recyclable materials - reducing environmental impact and also reducing your disposal costs.
The robust cardboard box is 100% recyclable, whilst the strong inner bag can be disposed of in accordance with legislation - providing customers with an environmentally friendly alternative to standard plastic containers. Customers dispose of conventional plastic containers, which are sent to landfill, at an ever increasing cost.
Click here to see how the Fuchs Lube Cube System Works
TITAN GT1 PRO C-2 5W-30 fulfils all the requirements of engine oils for vehicles fitted with exhaust treatment systems. Also the product can be applied in many vehicles of Asian manufacturers if the use of a C2 engine oil is specified. TITAN GT1 PRO C-2 5W-30 may only be used in diesel engines when in conjunction with low sulphur diesel fuel.
- Very low levels of sulphated ash, phosphorous and sulphur protect and extend the service time of all exhaust treatment systems
- Excellent protection against wear in advanced, highly-stressed diesel and gasoline engines
- Universal use in gasoline and diesel engines which are designed to be operated with this type of fuel economy engine oil
- Reduces pollutant emissions
- Reduces the formation of deposits in engines and turbochargers.
- Low evaporation losses lower oil consumption
- Reduced fuel consumption of more than 2.5 % compared to conventional oils
- ACEA C2
- API SN/SM/CF
- PSA B 71 2290
- RENAULT RN0700
- ACEA A5/B5
- FIAT 9.55535-S1
Click here for Technical Data Sheet
We Also Recommend