Fuchs Titan GT1 LL-4 0w20 Engine Oil
GT1 LL-4 0w20 Engine Oil
Fuchs Titan GT1 LL-4 0w20 Engine Oil is an innovative product within the spectrum of low viscosity motor oils. The one-of-a-kind structure with fully synthetic base oils combined with the highly advanced FUCHS additives technology delivers a high performance motor oil that is absolutely top of the line.
The special composition of Fuchs Titan GT1 LL-4 0w20 Engine Oil conserves a lot of fuel – more than 4% in the M111 FE Test, which also results in reduced CO2 emissions. The extremely high thermal capacity and the optimized carbon bearing capabilities of Fuchs Titan GT1 LL-4 0w20 Engine Oil offer enormous benefits for engines that have to handle a lot of strain.
Fuchs Titan GT1 LL-4 0w20 Engine Oil was developed specifically for use in new VW gasoline and diesel engines and has been approved for engines that require an oil that is compatible with the specifications of VW 508 00/509 00. Although it delivers maximum rarefication in terms of viscosity, Fuchs Titan GT1 LL-4 0w20 Engine Oil offers optimum wear and tear characteristics and performance reserves even in combination with extended oil change intervals.
Fuchs Titan GT1 LL-4 0w20 Engine Oil is not reverse compatible with earlier VW specifications. Consequently, it may be used only in the engines it has been approved for! Fuchs Titan GT1 LL-4 0w20 Engine Oil can be blended and is compatible with conventional motor oils. To take full advantage of the benefits of TITAN GT1 LONGLIFE IV SAE 0W-20, do not mix with other motor oils. A complete replacement of the oil when switching to TITAN GT1 LONGLIFE IV SAE 0W-20 is recommended.
For safety and disposal information, please consult the latest safety data sheet.
- Developed specifically for modern VW gasoline and diesel engines that have been approved for the use of this oil
- Considerably reduced fuel consumption by more than 4% in the M111 FE Test thanks to its low dynamic viscosity at 150°C (HTHS) in combination with fully synthetic base oils
- Reduced CO2 emissions
- Outstanding cold start performance
- Allows for extended oil change intervals
- Superior wear and tear protection under all operating conditions despite its extremely low viscosity
- ACEA C5
- VW 508 00/509 00
- PORSCHE C20
We Also Recommend