Fuchs Silkut Cutting Fluid - 500ml
Fuchs Silkut Cutting Fluid
Fuchs Silkut Cutting Fluid spray is from the FUCHS Lubricants (UK) range of industrial aerosol packaged products. Fuchs Silkut Cutting Fluid is a spray applied lubricant containing high levels of EP and anti-weld additives, packaged in a convenient aerosol dispenser offering the added benefits of cleanliness in use.
Fuchs Silkut Cutting Fluid is a heavy duty tapping and threading lubricant for use where conditions of extreme pressure, frictional heat, scuffing, galling and seizure may be experienced in hand tool and limited run operations.
The versatility and convenience of Fuchs Silkut Cutting Fluid enable it to be used effectively on all metals including stainless steel, high nickel alloys and titanium, without causing staining. Fuchs Silkut Cutting Fluid can be used in operations such as tapping, threading, reaming, drilling, broaching etc., and is particularly suitable for use in die boxes where access to the cutting edge is restricted.
Method of Application
Fuchs Silkut Cutting Fluid should be applied directly to the cutting tool or component. Being aerosol packaged the product may be applied safely, even when machines are operating.
• Large 500ml aerosol can
• Extended tool life - especially HSS tools
• Improved surface finish, even on difficult to machine materials
• Will not cause deterioration of water soluble coolants
• Easily applied
• Exceptional load carrying properties to prevent micro welding of tool and ork piece
• High rates of metal removal, heavier cuts and faster overall operation
• Contains no CFC propellants - ozone friendly
Follow the safety information printed on the cans to ensure safe application.
Click here for Technical Data Sheet
Click here for Safety Data Sheet
We Also Recommend