Fuchs Renolit Semi Fluid ep000 grease - 12.5 kg Keg
Semi Fluid ep000 grease
RENOLIT semi-fluid ep000 grease is recommended for the lubrication of commercial vehicles and plant served by automatic greasing units. It may also be recommended as an alternative to industrial gear oils in enclosed gearboxes where high leakage rates are experienced.
RENOLIT ep000 grease is a high specification, general purpose greases suitable for many industrial and automotive applications.
- RENOLIT ep000 grease is lead-free
- Five grades available in the range allowing selection of the appropriate grade for the equipment in use
- RENOLIT EP GREASES contain extreme pressure additives to allow use in heavy load conditions
- Formulated to contain anti-rust additives to protect against corrosion
- Anti-oxidants included to prolong product life
RENOLIT EP GREASES are available in five NLGI consistencies 000, 00, 0,1 and 2. The structure of the products is based upon a conventional lithium metallic soap, which will ensure compatibility with other lithium greases of a similar nature. RENOLIT EP GREASES contain extreme pressure, anti-rust and anti-oxidation additives.
The minimum shelf life of ep000 grease is 36 months if the product is properly stored between 0ºC and 40ºC in its unopened original container in a dry place. The indication of a minimum shelf life does not include any guarantee of durability.
(Please Note that if product is not in stock and you order it, it can take 3 - 7 working days to arrive)
All Prices Excluding VAT
VAT will be added at checkout
We Also Recommend