Fuchs Renolit Copper Anti-Seize Paste - 500g Tub
RENOLIT COPPER PASTE is designed to control pitting, rusting, thread distortion and seizure due to corrosion and chemical attack. The product overcomes galling on assembly and reduces dismantling torque.
RENOLIT COPPER PASTE is a special lubricant for threaded connections, pipe fittings, valves, exhaust assemblies, bolts and shackle connections, burner assemblies, drilling equipment, etc. Used as a thread, assembly and anti-fretting compound in the following industrial and automotive applications.
Any threaded connection, linkages etc. Particularly for release of bolts that have been subject
to high temperature.
Wheel nuts, spark plug threads, cylinder head bolts, exhaust systems, etc. Prevents brake squeal – apply to calliper, pins and back of pad.
• Lowers force required during assembly
• Suitable for use in arduous conditions
• Helps prevent fretting corrosion
• Guards against pick-up, galling and seizure
• Helps reduce attack in corrosive atmospheres
• Lubricates in temperatures up to 1100ºC*
• Wide range of applications
Click here for Technical Data Sheet
(Please Note that if product is not in stock and you order it, it can take 3 - 7 working days to arrive)
All prices shown are excluding VAT and shipping costs
VAT and shipping costs will be added at checkout.
We Also Recommend