Fuchs Plantohyd 46-S Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil - 20 Litres
Fuchs Plantohyd 46-S
The products of the PLANTOHYD S-series are environmentally friendly, high performance lubricating and hydraulic oils based on special synthetic esters. They can be used universally in the temperature range from -30 °C to +90 °C and are rapidly biodegradable according to the OECD 301 B test.
The products of the PLANTOHYD S series are awarded with the European Ecolabel EEL. They are based on > 50% sustainable raw materials.
The products of the PLANTOHYD S-series are synthetic, rapidly biodegradable oils based on sustainable raw materials (> 50%). They are exceptionally suitable for applications in mobile and stationary hydraulic systems, for which a rapidly biodegradable hydraulic oil according to ISO 15380, HEES, is recommended, especially if there is an environmental hazard to the ground, ground water or the surface waters due to leakage (construction, water resources management, agriculture, forestry).
In case of a change to the PLANTOHYD S series products the guidelines for changing fluids according to ISO 15380 must be observed.
The products of the PLANTOHYD S-series fulfil or exceed the requirements according to:
· ISO 15380: HEES
· European Ecolabel (EEL)
· Based on sustainable raw materials, > 50%
· Good corrosion protection
· Rapidly biodegradable according to OECD 301 B > 60%
· Multi-grade characteristics (rationalisation of varieties)
· Excellent lubricating properties
· Very good viscosity temperature behaviour
· Good low-temperature behaviour
· Highest shear stability
· Natural cleaning capacity
· High ageing stability
· Excellent wear protection
· Good material compatibility
We Also Recommend