Fuchs Pentosin FFL-2 Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid - 1 to 6 Litres
Fuchs Pentosin FFL-2 Dual Clutch
Fuchs Pentosin FFL-2 is a special transmission oil developed exclusively for use as the primary operations lubricant in VW Group dual-clutch transmissions. Fuchs Pentosin FFL-2 was developed as a completely new innovation to accommodate these exacting standards. In partnership with VW, it was aligned with the diverse specific DSG requirements. Hence, the product boasts the absolute best friction properties paired with the fastest possible, optimum shifting results across the entire oil change interval.
Moreover Fuchs Pentosin FFL-2 meets the complex non-ferrous heavy metal and electronic component compatibility requirements, which is of critical importance for the proper functioning of the electrical/hydraulic control circuit. Fuchs Pentosin FFL-2 also guarantees optimum wear and tear protection across the entire component lifecycle.
Fuchs Pentosin FFL-2 was developed specifically for use in VW’s dual-clutch transmissions DQ250, DQ500 and DQ400e. It is the only product that has been exclusively approved for use in these transmissions, which are installed in a vast number of VW Group vehicles.
To guarantee the perfect operation of the DSG, it is absolutely essential for Fuchs Pentosin FFL-2 not to be blended with any other transmission oils.
- Friction value parameters specifically aligned with VW Group dual-clutch transmissions resulting in optimum shifting patterns
- Excellent friction stability
- Provides reliable corrosion, wear and tear as well as sludge protection
- Outstanding compatibility with non-ferrous heavy metals as well as hydraulic control circuit electronic components
- Optimized foaming patterns
- This is the only product that has been approved pursuant to VW specification TL 52182!
- JAC DTF630
- VW TL 52 182 (G
Click here for Technical Data Sheet
(Please Note that if product is not in stock and you order it, it can take 3 - 7 working days to arrive)
We Also Recommend