Fuchs Titan GT1 EVO 0W-20 Engine Oil - 5 Litres
Fuchs Titan GT1 EVO 0W-20
Fuchs Titan GT1 EVO 0W-20 is the successor of one of the most innovative engine oils worldwide. The unique formulation based on XTL-Technology in conjunction with the further developed FUCHS additive technology provides the superior engine oil Fuchs Titan GT1 EVO 0W-20.
The unique advantages of XTL-Technology for highly stressed engines, downsized aggregates or engines with Stop-Start-Systems have been improved. Significant improvements in power output and fuel economy where received by
lowering the dynamic viscosity. The new additive technology of Fuchs Titan GT1 EVO 0W-20 offers more dynamics but less wear and less friction.
Due to its layout Fuchs Titan GT1 EVO 0W-20 is predominantly used in engines Euro 5/6 type asking for ACEA A1/B1 engine oil. As Fuchs Titan GT1 EVO 0W-20 will be basis for designing new engines, a good bio-fuel compatibility is given. Fuchs Titan GT1 EVO 0W-20 is miscible and compatible with conventional branded engine-oils. However, inter-mixtures with other engine oils should be avoided in order to fully utilise the product’s benefits. Respectively a complete oil change is recommended when converting to Fuchs Titan GT1 EVO 0W-20. For information on product safety and proper disposal please refer to the latest Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Very short engine starting time
- Very fast oil circulation in the engine even at extremely low temperatures due to XTL
- Significantly lower fuel consumption caused by XTL and by lower dynamic viscosity at 150°C
- Less CO2 emissions
- Lower oil consumption offered by XTL-technology
- Extreme shear stability
- Can be used for extended drain intervals
- Improved ageing stability due to XTL-Technology also in high speed driving and high outside temperatures
- Best wear protection at all operating conditions
- BMW LONGLIFE-14 FE+
- ACEA A1/B1
- JAGUAR LAND ROVER STJLR.51.5122
Please contact for Technical Data Sheet
We Also Recommend